Pages

Aug 19, 2009

Awarded and Tagged

Bookmark and Share



Preethi and Mythri gave me 2 awards and tagged me to answer some questions. Thanks a lot for the awards both of you, I appreciate it. Here goes the tag...

1. What is your current obsession?
photography, cooking
2. What are you wearing today?
tee-shirt n capri pants
3. What’s for dinner?
bottle gourd dal n egg omelette
4. What’s the last thing you bought?
a toothbrush
5. What are you listening to right now?
Nothing
6. What do you think about the person who tagged you?
She must be an amazing cook what with all the mouth-watering recipes she posts on her blog
7. If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be?
Bangalore
8. What are your must-have pieces for summer?
khadi churidars in India and cotton pants n tops for US
9. If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
Miami
10. Which language do you want to learn?
Italian
11. What’s your favourite quote?
live n let live
12. Who do you want to meet right now?
my mom
13. What is your favourite colour?
Mauve
14. What is your favourite piece of clothing in your own closet?
Lee Pants
15. What is your dream job?
to be an Author
16. What’s your favourite magazine?
Femina, used to read it a lot in India, missing it here.
17. If you had $100 now, what would you spend it on?
A HD cum HDD camcorder.
18. What do you consider a fashion faux pas?
wearing flip-flops or toon tees to office
19. Who are your style icons?
None, I like being one myself :)
20. What kind of haircut do you prefer?
A boycut like Halle Berry's
21. What are you going to do after this?
Probably more browsing
22. What are your favourite movies?
any rom-com or period drama would do
23. What are three cosmetic/makeup/perfume products that you can't live without?
deospray, lipgloss/chapstick, matte powder/moisturizer depending on summer/winter
24. What inspires you?
a success story/quote of any kind coz I always feel like I'm a failure
25. Give us three styling tips that always work for you:
Wear what you are comfortable in, carry yourself with poise and wear a smile always, do not wear too much make-up.
26. What do you do when you “have nothing to wear” (even though your closet’s packed)?
Go shopping
27. Coffee or tea?
None but if I have to select one it'll be tea, coz its a healthier option
28. What do you do when you are feeling low or terribly depressed?
Eat chocolate
29. What is the meaning of your name?
I guess its a derivative of Radha-love of God Krishna
30. Which other blogs you love visiting?
All the blogs that I follow
31. Favorite Dessert/Sweet?
chocolate brownie or muffin
32. Favorite Season ?
Summer in US and Winter in India
33. If I come to your house now, what would u cook for me?
Well if the great cook herself pays a visit, all my dishes will be put to shame but I guess I'll make payasam/kheer, that's my best sweet dish.
34. My question: What's your favorite cartoon character?

Rules for those who are tagged:
Respond and rework – answer these questions on your blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own, and add one more question to the list. Then tag eight or ten other new set of people.

I'd like to share the awards and tag with...

Anjana
Aparna
Ramesh
Le Embrouille Blogueur
Sammy
Sapna
Mrunalini
Shweta
Vinay
Vyazz

Please don't hate me for tagging you. Have fun!

35 comments:

le embrouille blogueur said...

Hey Rads ...thanks so much for the tag..I will have to get to it once I am settled ...still very busy in the middle of the move.

rads said...

@le embrouille blogueur: No probs take ur time I'm not rushing you :)...happy moving

kittymatti said...

so sweet! nice knowing more about u dear, very well answered!.. Would love to eat the payasam! Im moving too (actually to the next building..haha)

rads said...

@kittymatti: Thanks preethi :) looks like there's a lot of moving going on among many of my blogger friends...

A journey called Life said...

hey thanks rads! will take it up..

Sapna said...

Thanks for the Tag and I am so glad that you like my blog :)

Quite interesting set of question you have there – will be a challenge to fill it up, but will give it a try, it does make one get close to another though!

Sid 'Ravan' Kabe said...

You have one more award...infact two more...:D

preposterous girl said...

Hey Rads..
Thanks or the award..Overwhelmed.. :)
Me too like churidaars..
And the pic of the award .I'm lifting right away.. ;)
Will do the tag soon.. :)

rads said...

@A journey called life: No probs :)

rads said...

@Sapna: No probs :)

rads said...

@Sid 'Ravan' Kabe: really? thanks a lot :)

rads said...

@preposterous girl: Hehe you can pick anytime...no probs :)

Anjana said...

Hi Rads, Thank you so much...

Ramesh said...

Naughty girl - she tags me with 33 questions and rubs salt by inisting on adding one more !! He thanks; will pick up the tag over the weekend.

Why isn't blogging in 1 ? And of all the languages, why Italian in 10 ?? Granted Italian men are smashing, but ... And

ani_aset said...

hey rads was nice reading this and knowing you :D

I loved what you wrote for fashion faux pas :P
flip flop look so ewww

rads said...

@Anjana: No probs :)

Vinay said...

Thanks for the tag, Rads!
Will post it on my blog ASAP

rads said...

@ani_aset: Thanks for reading all the boring stuff...n guess what i've actually seen ppl wearing them to offices n not only that some guys come in shorts too, they think its a style statement or something but its so yucky n shows ur lack of seriousness...

rads said...

@Vinay: No probs :)

rads said...

@Ramesh: You know what? I just love tagging ppl like you, especially coz you guys concentrate so much on making your blogs one-dimensional with no personal stuff at all, it'll be fun to watch you write about such things...
And blogging isn't in 1 coz these days I'm not concentrating on my blog so it would be wrong to say that its my obsession, Italian in 10 especially coz Italian men are oomph :D jus kidding, I know I'm married and I'm very devoted to my hubby dear....Its just that the language's got a timeless romantic feel to it and makes it quite alluring...

Mythri N said...

Nice ans :)
20:you have lovely long hair and you want a short-cut! I chopped off 15-inches 2years ago and missing it now. sigh.

rads said...

@Mythri N: Hmm I had long hair for most part of my life and even when I started cutting it short, I never felt guilty or craved for growing it back to its original length...I love short hair, I feel it defines my face better.

CHAITRA said...

Congratulations Rads!!!
Check out rice feast event!!!
Chaitra

rads said...

@CHAITRA: Thanks :) Welcome to my blog. What's rice feast? is it like some cooking event or competition? then forget it, my recipes don't suffice the rules if any.

theishu said...

Big time wonderment on who comes up with all these tags!

Appreciate your enthusiasm towards every single one of them :)

sammythewizzy said...

hey!! thanks for the tag :) . in the middle of interviews lately.. will respond soon :)

rads said...

@theishu: Yea true, sometimes tey are really wierd...well, in a way tags are easier to do compared to actually writing on a topic which takes much more time and patience...

rads said...

@sammythewizzy: All the best with your interviews...

le embrouille blogueur said...

Thanks for the award. I responded to your tag as well.

Vyazz said...

Nice to get back to ur blog once again.... :)
Missed blogging bigtime!!!
Done with one of my exams for now!!!...nice to get back to blogging yet again...
Didn't have time to respond to ur tag.. :(
will do so in the near future!! :)

rads said...

@le embrouille blogueur: Will check it as soon as I get back to blogging with the usual pace, thanks for taking it up.

rads said...

@Vyazz: Glad to see you back Vyazz...I'm a lil busy too and will check your blog as soon as I get some more time for myself...

Letterhead Printing | UPrinting.com said...

Congrats on your award. :)
I think I'm totally guilty of wearing flip-flops or toon tees to office. Sorry! I love wearing both everywhere I go!

Large Format Posters said...

congratulations! I love the "I love your blog" banner, so cute and doodly. Yes I want that to be a word.

rads said...

Thanks :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...